From 1 July 2020, all Jetts gyms are NOW OPEN during extended staffed hours!
Rest assured the health and safety of our members and team is our top priority. Some of the measures we will be taking to help ensure we’re maintaining a safe environment for everyone includes strict policies around social distancing, enforcing the use of access passes, personal towels and water bottles by all members, increased cleaning and sanitation, as well as educating our team and members on all of the new protocols.
If you’re pumped to be back in the gym, here’s how you can do your bit to help keep the gym safe:
- Swipe in each time you visit the club
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5m from others, including no physical contact such as handshaking or high fives
- If you feel unwell, stay home and do not train
- Utilise hand sanitiser provided
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes
- Always bring a towel and water bottle each time you visit the club
- Wipe down equipment before and after use with sanitising wipes provided
All of the current information about the processes we’ve put in place or the measures we are taking to maintain a safe environment for you and our team is available here but if you have questions please contact your gym or pop down, so they can take you through everything you need to know.
Alternatively you can find more information on measures the Dutch government is taking here
Or read the update on fitness protocols here
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the opening hours?
Does social distancing still apply?
Do I need to book in my workout?
What areas are still closed in the gym?
I want to join.
Will you have any reopening specials?
Will you have options in place for people who cannot afford to return right now, but may want to retain their memberships?
It’s been a couple of days and I haven’t heard back from Jetts?