Wellicht vind je dit ook leuk
Almond Crusted Fish
Feeling peckish? Fish is a great source of protein and lower in fat than red meats. Fish is also an great source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. Why not try out our Almond Crusted Fish recipe?
Preparation time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 15mins | Serves: 4
- 4 white fish fillets
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180°. Lightly oil a baking tray with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cheese and almond meal. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pat the fish fillets completely dry with paper towels (removing the moisture ensures they won't become mushy while baking).
- Season generously with salt and pepper. Arrange the fish in baking tray.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture over each fillet and press down lighty.
- Spray the coated fish with coconut oil. The oil will help set the crust.
- Place in preheated oven and bake until lightly browned and cooked through (10-15mins). When cooked, the fish should flake easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fresh lemon and serve immediately with a garden salad.